Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Friday, July 8

And speaking of Johnny Depp

I was just over at Pissy Britches site and was happy to see that she showed a magazine with *gush* Johnny Depp on the cover. My daughter just came downstairs and threw August's issue of Nickelodeon Magazine at me. (*her* subsricption- I only showed mine for today's Stuff Portrait Friday) Who is on the cover?

*smiles*

An exclusive interview with Johnny Depp! Squeal! In the interview, he reveals that is he *not* a nose picker and is scared of boogers! Oh, we have so much in common....

6 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger LeLo said…

    Johnny Depp is totally cool. Love him. And can't wait for the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!!!!!

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said…

    nice blog

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Vajana said…

    yes I was surfing through channels yesterday and he was on "Oprah" and he looked very good, and it reminded me that I really think he is super hot.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Janet said…

    It was Johnny day yesterday. I was flipping last night and saw him on Oprah, too!

    *Growl*

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    ROFL! Afraid of boogers, huh?

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    Drool...

    Thanks for the complements, I was just getting tired of it. That restless spirit you know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home