Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Wednesday, June 29

And speaking of thank you notes

I have to share this e-mail I received from a mom of a daughter who came to Darian's party:

Phoebe and Samantha both had excellent reports of Miss
Darian's party. Phoebe is so proud of her new treasure
chest and she's playing her new CD constantly! Both
were perfect ideas. Oh, and she was really happy about
the Cuties. Thanks for doing that! It's really great
when my freaky-eatin' fam is included in the party
food. I appreciate that immensely.


(Phoebe is a wonderful Vegan little girl who got to have *2* tofutti cuties instead of one since I forgot to get her vegan cake.)

I *love* that her mom sent me this thank you note. She is a rockin' mom whom I respect *immensely*.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Bearette said…

    go, vegans!

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Holy cow! I hope someday some kid's mom sends me an email like that! How perfectly polite.

    Nice of you to think of the vegan chillins. I'm always struggling to feed my vegan best friend. We eat out a lot, which is hard on my tight budget because I cover for her non-existant budget.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home