Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Wednesday, June 29

Out of the mouths of babes

Everytime Darian gets a gift, she is required to write thank you notes. She doesn't always like to write them since it is an arduous task and her list of gift givers is extensive. We are working through her birthday and she is to write 5 a night. In her note, she is to thank the person who gave her the gift and mention something about the gift that relates to her.

Here is what she wrote to my mother- spelling errors and all:

Dear Mom-Mom,

Thank you for my cloth and thank you for visting me. The siwmsout did not fit me. I did not try on the cloth. But I still like them. Love Darian. P.S. I love you, and I miss you.


She may not be a girl of many (correctly spelled) words, but at least she is honest!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    Thank you notes and honesty are both good habits.

    Spelling is less important especially in the age of spell check and dictionary.com (my savior)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home