Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Wednesday, June 29

Ten on Tuesday this Wednesday

Sorry! Ten on Tuesday for this week is 8 truths and 2 lies. Tell me what you think the lies are!


1. I was in an Appalachian Clogging Troupe for several years.
2. I spent 14 weeks backpacking through Europe where I sustained a severe knee injury snowboarding in the Alps.
3. I used to volunteer with the Seattle Public Library recording books on tape for the blind.
4. When I was much younger, I did some naughty things with a very famous band and it was published in the lead singer's memoirs.
5. I sang several Cole Porter tunes at my sister-in-law's wedding, much to my mother- in-law's chagrin.
6. During the time I was a stay at home mom, I donated some of my eggs to a clinic as we were desperate for money. They paid me $3K.
7. When I was a little girl, my baby sitter's teenage son spiked my juice with acid.
8. I have spent several summers volunteering at a summer camp for the developmentally delayed.
9. I was once so mad at my husband while we were at a festival that I stole his wallet and threw it into a crowd of people.
10. I spent my spare time, one summer, going to dollar theaters to see Pulp Fiction. I ended up seeing that movie approximately 14 times.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm... made up factoids...

    ...the acid in the juice one and throwing Scott's wallet?

    Trin

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    They were my guess too! Let me rethink this.

    #2 is fishy backpacking across Europe I believe, but snowboarding didn't go mainstream until the mid90's. Unless you were a skate betty?

    #5 I know you've made fun of your voice a bit on previous posts and several songs would make that a very long wedding?

    I still question #9

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Liar, Liar.

    #5 and #7

    T

     

Post a Comment

<< Home