Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Friday, July 1

Stuff Portrait Friday

It's Stuff Portrait Friday and I have pictures to share!

Your keys:


I have keys to three cars and one house.

View from the front door (looking in or out):


I just went to the front door (which we never use) and snapped this one. I hope you can't see all the dust all over the piano!

Something you kept from a past relationship:


My mother in law passed away 8 years ago and before she died, she gave me this watch that she used to wear everyday.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger The Q said…

    Wow, I immediately thought of past relationships of the romantic nature, you have a very nice take on the topic. Again, I'm lacking in creativity. Oh well...I'll get my *boring* pics up tomorrow

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Random and Odd said…

    I love that you saw it from a differnt angle! AWESOME!

    and who plays the piano???

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Renee said…

    Nice pictures...glad i stopped in!:-)

     
  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger Janet said…

    Aww! Thank you for stopping by!

    Sadly, no one but the piano plays the piano. It's a player. If you look closely to the right of the lamp sits a little hard drive that plays discs.

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Vajana said…

    i like that you considered a *past* relationship something not necessarily romantic--excellent!!

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Random and Odd said…

    That is so cool! I wish they had one of those for a guitar. I would sit around and pretend I know how to play!!!

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger LizzieDaisy said…

    A player piano... my hubby's ex had one of those. Growl. :) It's okay. I love pianos and have one myself. Only it's not tuned. Bummer.

    That was a great idea...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home