Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Tuesday, October 11

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Best Presents You Have Received

How fittng....as today is MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thinking back to all my past birthdays and holidays, here is the list of the 10 best gifts I have ever gotten:


1. A trip to Europe~ 14 weeks and 9 countries back when I first married my husband.
2. Tickets to shows- too many to count but ones that stand out are tickets to Chicago the Musical, Cinderella the musical, Sleeping Beauty the musical, and all the seasons at the Seattle Children's Theater, in addition to the free concerts I got to go to courtesy of a relative in the record business. Most memorable: Jane's Addiction, the Cure, and the Rolling Stones.
3. The Judy Bloom collection of books when I turned 8. Sealed the deal with my love for reading.
4. Shoes. Most recently, a pair of Couch heels.
5. Drapes- my housewarming present from my mom.
6. Restaurant gift certificates~ I have gotten quite a few to some swanky places in Seattle and have enjoyed every one of them. Date nights with hubby!!
7. All the antiques in my house.
8. The following baby gifts were the best ever: the diaper genie and pacifiers!
9. Volunteering. Giving back has got to be one of the best gifts ever.
10. My marriage and my child. Without those 2 things together, I wouldn't be celebrating.

Happy Birthday to Me!!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just a Lurker, de-lurking to wish you a VERY Happy Birthday!!!
    Sounds like you are greatly loved and its probably because you do give back!
    Happy Birthday again and Cheers!!

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Vajana said…

    Happy Birthday to you!!!

    And don't forget about the gift that keeps on giving...the

    TOTO ULTRAMAX!!!

    have a great one Jbo!

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday!! I hope this one is one of the best yet!! :o)

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Random and Odd said…

    Happy Birthday. Sorry I missed it yesterday!!

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Janet said…

    Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes!! Did you notice I spelled Coach wrong?

    http://cesioroujamais.blogspot.com/2005/06/sitting-on-coachs-couch.html

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    A very Happy Birthday to you! I hope you enjoyed your fancy dinner out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home