Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Monday, October 3

Blame it on technology

I love cell phones! I love that most of the time spent conversing with my husband is not in person, but on the phone. And I especially love that there are areas in the Puget Sound that get no reception:

"So, I was thinking about what to get you for your birthday, " says sexy husband.

"You know honey, don't waste your time trying to find the perfect present which I will end up criticizing and taking back or exchanging anyway. Just cut to the chase and give me the cash."

"What? What? You're cutting out!! I can't hear you! You have a rash? What?"

Yeah.

I'm sure the reception is cutting out just as I want him to GSM.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    So now that you mentioned it. Exactly when is your birthday?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home