Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Saturday, September 24

Spaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

I've been waiting almost 2 years to have it. It's still not quite complete, but my spa bathroom is now user friendly. I just took a shower...a shower that has a thermostatic shower panel. What is that, you ask? Check one out here.

The 5 bodyjets are amazing- just like getting a massage. I love that I can adjust the shower head to go all the way up, creating a rainshower effect. I almost didn't want to get out, but I had to use the toiley. And I got the toilet of all toilets. I will never have to plunge again.

I really think I have died and gone to heaven.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Vajana said…

    okay, that is the prettiest rendering of a toilet I have ever seen. Why is in watercolor for Pete's sake? When you flush it is it a sea of pastels and Monet like gushes of water????

    I am jealous of your spa. WHy are you even on the computer when you could be in your SPA!!!

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    Right now I'm just jealous that can even work on your bathroom. I'm so ready for homeownership. We start looking at places on Monday.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So yeah... I'll be over later tonight to take a shower in your spa bathroom!!!! :o) We were hoping to get one of those multi-jet thingies for our shower too, but it doesn't make much since if we're going to move in a few years anyhow. The price you pay for being military! :o)

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Janet said…

    vajana~ there is almost no sound when you flush so I hear nothing gush. Not even a sea of impressionistic pastels. And I am not spending a lot of time in the spa because I have not put in a door to it. I just have a curtain, so at the moment little bits of water splash onto the marble floor. The *heated* marble floor.

    lora- oh, the only work I did was procurring the supplies. :) Keep me posted as to your house hunting.

    karyl- you install it, then take it with you when you move. :)

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Blogger Vajana said…

    YOU GOT THE HEATED FLOORS!!!!!!!!!!

    oh I am SO jealous.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home