Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Friday, September 23

Stuff Portrait Friday!

I'm going to be on time this week!

Sept 23rd-It's Odd!

* Something that was perfect in the store, but awful when you got it home.

* Your cell phone

* Your camera


This week is easy peasy. What else would look perfect before I bought it, then awful when I got home? If you know me, you guessed correct:




Did you know that my dog is schizophrenic? Ya, he is. People with schizophrenia often suffer terrifying symptoms such as hearing internal voices not heard by others, He runs through the house barking incessantly at things that aren't there, specifically,at the back and front doors as well as the 17 windows throughout the house. NO ONE is outside. or believing that other people are reading their minds, controlling their thoughts, or plotting to harm them. He shivers and craps himself when anyone approaches him. He also looks at me with the 'how did you know what I wanted for dinner?' face when I cook meat. These symptoms may leave them fearful and withdrawn. Yesterday while walking past his favorite tree, Ellie started to freak out, shiver, and try to bolt away. A lone basketball was sitting on the other side of the tree. That's right, he was scared of a ball. A ball. Their speech and behavior can be so disorganized that they may be incomprehensible or frightening to others. None of my friends want to visit my home cause they can't understand any of his ramblings. As it is, Ellie has no friends other than me.

Here is my cell phone. Standard issue camera phone.




Here is my camera. You can tell what I whiz I am photographically speaking.




And there you have it!

7 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Random and Odd said…

    LOL! I was going to use Halo as my 'brought it home and it sucked' thing!!
    HAHAHAHAHA.

    Awesome post. I want a camera phone, but everytime I even mention it Shaun gives me a mean ol' look.

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Vajana said…

    Camera phones are worthless imho. Mine is anyway. Takes crappy pictures.

    Do we have the same camera?

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Janet said…

    Yes, they do take crappy photos! But, they can be fun.

    My camera is a Nikon Coolpix 3200. Apparently, the same one that Nikki Sixx has.

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Renee said…

    But your dog is sooooooo cute!:-)

    I played!

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice! Using the dog as your 'sucked' thing.

    Everyone thought I was trying to use the cat as mine, but it was just the HARNESS I was talking about!

    The cat usually doesn't suck.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger The Q said…

    Awww, but he's SO cute!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    He is a little odd, but you love him so.

    by the way, by word verification is
    beest

    You're the beest!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home