Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Thursday, September 15

Anyone want some candy?

Oh, sure. What else is new? Yeah, you know all too well about the diarrhea factory also known as my dog. While he used to poop throughout the house whenever mad at me- read: just about all the time- now he is showing some respect and is now *eating* poop. Everytime our new kitten uses the litter pan, he is right there to pull it out and snack on the almond roca. He even leaves bits behind for the vacuum to enjoy.

Today he decided to eat some wet cat food then puke all over the carpeted stairs. And here I thought I could call the carpet cleaner and tell them not to do the stairs- save that cash. Dare to dream! Thanks for puking salmon surprise all over the sage green carpeting, dog. Thanks.

You know, I shouldn't complain. *I* adopted the special needs dog. I was told he would be a handful. I was warned this would happen. I brought it all on myself. I can't give him back and when I let him out hoping that he will run away and/or get hit by one of those speeding jerks that rush through my hood (Hi, the speed limit is 25 in a residential, assclown! Slow down!), he instead waits for me on the back porch. He refuses to run away!!!!

I know I am too good for him. He knows it, too, and just tried to offer me another piece of almond roca.


pooped out from candy

5 Comments:

  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    Okay , little miss speed demon herself....

    At least he doesn't try to kiss you after he's done with his treat. Or does he? Enjoy the new kitten, I'm so jealous. I want cats, but I'm allergic.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was told, I think by a vet, that dogs like to eat cat poop because their food is much richer than dog food. It is still a gross habit. The only way we got my dog to quit eating the cat poop was to get a hooded little box that he cannot get into (which was hard because Koolit is ONLY 20 pounds). What has also helped is putting the cat box in the garage and cutting a cat door in the door leading to the garage. I do have to say, though... your dog is so cute!! :o)

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha! My dog tries to eat cat poop too - we call it "litter pops." We had to gate off the kitty litter to keep her out of there. Ick.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger The Q said…

    What a cutie (I can say that as he doesn't barf or poop on my carpets)!

    My Dog isn't even allowed in the cat room as I have 5 cats and with all those "tootsie rolls" he'd certainly make himself sick with a "candy tummy ache"

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Janet said…

    lora~ no, Ellie does not try to kiss me after he has had some candy. Thank goodness!

    karyl~ our cat box is in the basement and our garage is detached. The kitten is not ready to go outdoors, but when she is, I am sure she will poop there like the other 2 cats do. Doo Doo.

    jenn~ I know all about your dog! Hey, do you need your baby gate back? Let me know when I can drop it off.

    soozieq~ you have a cat room? Our entire house is open for kitty roaming, though we do watch the new kitten closely while in the furniture museum.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home