Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Sunday, September 18

Stuff Portrait Friday!

A day late and a dollar short...that's me, but hey, I played. Finally!!!

This week's offerings are:

*kitchen
*handwriting
*something random


Here is my kitchen. One of my absolutely favorite places in the house aside from my bed.




I don't do much writing while at home; I tend to scribble lists. Here is the last thing I wrote down:





I love this random photo of Darian at Disneyland. She found the Bob cheese in Minnie's kitchen. *love. that*




So there you have it! Stuff Portrait Friday from J Bo!!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Renee said…

    Your kitchen is rad! Very cool!:-)

    I played too.

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Vajana said…

    love the color of your kitchen. And isn't Mickey and Minnie's house so cool? It rained the day we went to Magic Kingdom and the girls got it all to themselves. It was great.

    I did not participate in SPD again and I really wanted to b/c I want to do the before/after pics of my kitchen. It looks awful now!!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I covet your countertops. We have some kind of white laminate that shows every stain known to man.

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    I love the green walls!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home