Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Tuesday, September 20

Seen, heard, said around the office

"So, I have this customer who is referring to me as 'Tiger' in our e-mails back and forth," comments Mike to his co-worker, Joe.

"Tiger? Wow, what warranted that?" asked Joe.

"I have no idea..., " says Mike.

"Maybe she thinks of you as her Tony, " comes the voice of J Bo from her cube.

"Huh?" Mike and Joe question.

"You know...she wants you to frost her flakes," announces J Bo in a voice for the *entire office to hear* causing both Mike and Joe's faces to turn pink and a round of chuckles to be had.

J Bo then has a talk with HR.

The outcome? An e-mail that states everyone will now refer to Mike as 'Tiger'.

Roar!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:52 AM, Blogger Vajana said…

    ah! That's pretty funny. At least she isn't calling him "T-Bone" or "Puddin"

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    You have me dying of laughter. Good thing you know how to keep the office fun, with a mind like that you could do evil things.

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Janet said…

    Well, I hate to gossip on the internet, but....

    I learned that the tiger lady is looking for a man and today asked if my co-worker was available. She then sent a link to her ad on a popular singles site where she says she is looking for a man who can *talk pirate to her*.

    I told my co-worker that when he speaks to this customer tomorrow, he pepper the conversation with a few 'Arghs!'. But alas, he is married and would hate to lead her on, matey.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home