Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Tuesday, August 23

I'm all out of Blog...I'm so lost without you

Ah....look at all the blogging people.....

Her name is J Bo
blogging on line for what feels
like the very first time
Is that not fine?


Been a long time, been a long time, been a blog lonely, lonely, lonely time.

OK, you get the picture. It's been a while since I've visited my home away from home, the Internet, and I am not too sad about it. Hardly getting home computer time and not feeling inspired to put my thoughts in prose, I have set my blog on the shelf for when the time is right to write. Tonight does not feel like one of those nights, sadly. Like I said, I am not feeling inspired.

That's where you, internet, come into play. If you are a regular reader- and I know that there are at least 4 of you out there, not counting me!- leave me a comment/thought about what you like reading on my blog and what you would like to read. More Ellie stories? Not enough Ellie stories? More photos? Let me know!!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    I like reading about whatever you like writing about. I love your incredible sense of humor. If you blog it I will come.

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Book Bums said…

    Pictures WITH the stories are always entertaining...

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger The Q said…

    I'm with Lora...I enjoy anything you write. You have funny stories, I love the pictures, everything.

    But I can wait 'til you're ready again.

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Vajana said…

    ah there is so much to write about. Pick a topic any topic. mrtl gives us a topic every Monday, that helps me. Love to hear stories of loves and favorites of days gone by.

    Whatever it is, start writing we miss you! And I'm #4!

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have such a humorous and often unique outlook on just about everything, that reading your daily observations of otherwise mundane topics is always entertaining! You've finally got me reading..you can't stop now!!

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like reading about Adventures in Parenting, since I know nothing of that world yet. And pictures, I always love pictures.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home