Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Thursday, August 11

Bagles & Cream Cheese

Yesterday while Sexy Husband was in the grocery store, he called to ask if there was anything we needed. I rattled off a few items stressing bagels and cream cheese. He was standing right near them, I know because he said so. Naturally when he came home, all the things I asked for were not in the bag. No bagels, no cream cheese.

Today he went back to the grocery store. I thought for sure he would pick up what I requested. He got tortilla chips and dental floss. Dental floss.

I still have no bagels and cream cheese!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    You could look at the consideration that he actually thought to call as amazing, or it could some new form of torture. Nice to know that I'm not the only one who suffers from ditzy husband.

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Vajana said…

    yeah why call when he doesn't even remember?

    maybe he was calling to see if you could remember something HE forgot to get himself!

    At least he goes to the grocery store I guess!! :)

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This is why I never send hubs shopping for me.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Bearette said…

    I've been through this ;) You have to write it down for him.

    Of course, I usually go to the grocery store...

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Zoe said…

    I'll trade you onion bagel and cream cheese for dental floss. I'm out and I have been so busy with school I haven't remembered to buy any.
    :-(

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Janet said…

    Thank you all for commenting! I am sure you came by looking for SPF, but I did not play this week!

    Lora- what is funny is that he *always* calls me when he is at the grocery store. It's kind of a joke...sometimes he calls to say, "OK, I'm at the store, so here is my call!"

    vajana- my husband has been sick the past couple of days, so he blames the forgetfullness on congestion- this time!

    mainline mom- oh, we would all starve, save for takeout, if I were the only one doing the grocery shopping. Generally, we take turns with the shopping.

    bearette24- I have made lists, and he forgets to use them!

    blu- what is ironic about the floss is that I had just been to the dentist and gotten my goodie bag o' dental care, but did not place the floss in the 'floss drawer' of the bathroom!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home