Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Sunday, July 10

Thank you, Lora!

Not only did she *call me* and I got to speak with a blog friend *in person*, but she also got me to play today's meme: What kind of coffee are you?

You all know how much I love these quizzy things, and being that I am hopelessly addicted to coffee- my only vice!- I had to do this one. I am dissapointed to say that this particular one has me pegged all wrong. First of all, it's spelled wrong- FrappUCcino not FrappAcino- and second: caffeine addiction low? What *is that* all about?!

Try it and tell me if the results are in alignment with your coffee needs:

You Are a Frappacino

At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low

5 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    I must admit that since I wasn't very please with mt results, I "improved" my answers until I got something more appropriate.

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Renee said…

    I am a frap as well. I love them and wish i had one right now damn it!lol

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Bearette said…

    I'm a soy latte :)

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a soy latte. Shocking, I know.

    Trin

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm an espresso, straight up. That can't be right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home