Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Friday, June 24

Friday's Feast

Trying something new since, yet again, I have no photos for Stuff Portrait Friday. Sorry!

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What time do you usually wake up each day? If you could choose your wake-up time, when would it be?

I wake up each day between 5 and 5:15 am. On weekends, I get up around 7, but sometimes go back to bed after taking care of the dog. Depends on the day.

Soup
When was the last time you bought groceries? What store did you go to? Name 3 things you purchased.

Today! I went to Trader Joe's and got iced tea, eggs, and potatoes.

Salad
How many books have you read so far this year? Which was your favorite and why?

So far this year I think I have read about 20 books- several for the 2nd or third time. I really liked Kite Runner and Time Traveler's Wife. Both made me cry.

Main Course
What is something you consider to be very elegant? In particular, what about that item/place/person conjures up the feeling of elegance?

This is kind of silly, but I think that the baby grand piano I have in my living room is very elegant. I love having dinner parties, people mingling, and listening to the piano play. It seems to be the only elegant thing about me!

Dessert
Who taught you how to drive?

My mom taught me how to drive when I was a teenager, but I did not get my license until I was 27!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    27! but you were living in NYC weren't you.

    Very nice job on your first Friday Feast.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home