Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Sunday, June 26

The weekend report

It's been a productive and well spent week off from work. Most of the time was spent with my mom and niece, natch, and celebrating Darian's birthday.

The highlights: (I will elaborate more once my mom is not sitting right next to me at the computer.)

Club Libby Lu- if I ever see another glint of glitter, pink shimmer, or maribou feathers, I think I will scream. But the girls loved it there!!

Dead rat- the other night while the girls played The Sims, I thought for sure that in front of the fire place sat a big pile of ashes. Nope, it was a dead rat. Even though I was armed with latex gloves, many bags, and bleach, I still got a case of the Heebee Geebees and couldn't dispose of the thing. Thank goodness for my mom.

Bouncy house- the best $200 spent ever toward a birthday party. All the girls had a rockin good time bouncing hysterically from their Cupcake Royale sugar highs.

Leavenworth, WA- why have I not ever taken my mom to this little German town before? Oh, cause if I hear another accordian or talk of glockenspiels and hummels, I'm going to shove my size 7 up someone's colonic entrance! Kidding! We had a fun time eating sourkrap and thinking about beer.

Potato salad- my mother is completely inept in the kitchen. But, when she learned that her daughter had a knee injury that she suffered through during her visit, she stepped up to the plate and made a fabulous potato salad that we served at our bbq last night. Shhh...don't tell her husband that she can cook!


Well, she is still sitting here next to me wanting me to take her to the airport, even though her plane does not leave for another *8* hours, so Gotta Go!

Happy Sunday, y'all!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    Club Libby Lu, Cupcake Royale and a Bouncy House you know how to throw a rocking good time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home