Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Saturday, July 23

Friday's Feast on a Saturday morning

Ya, I know it is not a Friday, but I wanted to try out this meme type thingy as seen on Lora's blog:

Appetizer
What kind of car do you drive? If you could make an even trade for any other car, what would you want to drive?
Right now I drive a Honda Civic- a very common, dependable, efficient car. I have the little extras like the alarm and the killer sound system, but must admit that it is not 'fancy' enough for me. I used to drive Bob, our Jeep, but he is now in the garage and only used for camping and skiing. I really want a Volvo S80

Soup
Take your phone number and add each number together separately (example: 8+6+7+5+3+0+9=38) - what's the total?
47

Salad
When were you last outside, and what were you doing?
I was just outside about an hour ago, walking the dog. It's a lovely morning in my neck of the woods of Seattle!

Main Course
What is your favorite restaurant, and what do you usually order there?
I really love Jak's Grill. They do this incredible beef skewer with a gorgonzola bechemel that is so melt in your mouth delicious. It's not always on the menu, but most times when we go, they have it as the special. Also, Darian can get a grilled cheese sandwhich there for only $2.99. Again, not on the menu, but whatever we ask for, they always seem to have! Sometimes Sexy Husband and I just go into the bar for a glass of wine and share a steak sandwich. They make it very elegant and tasty!

Dessert
Name 3 things in which you occasionally indulge.

1. red wine
2. brand new books
3. Baci chocolates

And that is Friday's Feast on a Saturday morning!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    I don't think I've ever tried Baci. That reminds me I have icre cream in the freezer. Must get some. Now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home