Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Friday, July 15

Friday check in!

Yes, yes, I know you are all waiting with baited breath to see my 80's offering for Stuff Portrait Friday, but that is going to have to wait! I am on a tight schedule right now and just wanted to pop in and say Hello. Hello.

I promised a photo of Ellie after his haircut but first I wanted to give a big shout out to my husband who celebrated his birthday yesterday. He's the love of my life, he's my mady and I look forward to celebrating many, many, many more years with him.


birthday boy


OK, so here is Ellie. I did something to my camera and now with every picture I take, there is some sort of delay before the shutter releases. Or whatever. In anycase, the dog was posed, but then he tried to jump up on me. He looks like some sort of muppet:




And yes, he is smiling. Gotta go! Happy Friday!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Bearette said…

    What a cute puppy! He looks like Mr. Winkle.

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger The Q said…

    Awwww, adorable! He looks like a stuffed animal he's so cute!

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger LeLo said…

    Totally Mr. Winkle!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home