Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Wednesday, July 20

The Clogger Blogger is back!

Evening to ya, internet and friends! Have you ever been so tired that you are actually hallucinating- like seeing rainbows and fireflys dancing around your dog and your computer? I know you all have so you must be wondering how come I am still up?

It's to let you all know that I am back from Texas and I made it in one piece! Can you guess I am a little tired and punchy? I am! And I will tell you all about my adventures, but first- the teaser! Highlights from the trip!

They include, but are not limited to:

* My dog questioning his sexuality after being sought after by another male Pomeranian who, I swear, talks with the voice of Billy Bob Thorton in Sling Blade. 'Mmm...I'm gunna get me some cute Pomeranian hiney. Ummhummm.'

* My husband's grandmother being drawn into some whacked out plot to bomb her daughter in law's home in Florida. While she freaked, my daughter rode grandma's mobility scooter up and down the hallways of rest home......

* Dining out with Lora!!

* Me driving a brand new minivan- putting just a mile or two under 1000 miles on that bad boy. Me. And a *minivan*.

* Having my father in law learn about what a blog is from my husband and then refer to me as the Clogger Blogger. Yee Haw!

OK, I am hallucinating road kill right now.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Vajana said…

    okay we definitely need more details on the bomb plot with the grandma. I've got all kinds of weird mental images on that one.

    Clogger Blogger--great one!!

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger LeLo said…

    Now I have sling blade voice playing in my head!
    uhhhhhh huhhhhhhhhhhh

    loves it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home