Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Sunday, March 27

This one goes out to all my peeps

I can't believe that Easter is here and I have completely forgotten about one of my all time favorite recipes:

Resurrection Buns

1 can of refrigerator biscuits
1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
1 cup sugar and cinnamon mixture
1 marshmallow for each biscuit (Peeps are the best)

Place a peep in the middle of each roll and pull the side around the peep and seal it in. This is important. When they are baked, the peep melts leaving the inside empty. If you do not get a good seal around it will just ooze all over the pan. I roll mine into a ball after I seal it. Then you roll it in the melted butter and then the sugar and bake according to the direction on the package.

'I am the resurrection, and I am the light' -yellow peeps 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home