Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Saturday, March 5

Whatever happened to...

So, I know you are all wondering what ever happened about going back to school. (And by 'you all', I'm looking toward my audience- the ones who are there to hear every quip and quibble I make under my breath.) (Yes, I do have an audience, even if they are only visible in my own mind!)

Well, I learned that funds allocated for dislocated workers can pay for a technical degree, not an academic. So, no writing classes. I certainly could use them!

I've had a temporary job through the holidays and just recently I consulted with a wholesale company until they had their full use of my skills. /glares at audience/

So, back to the old drawing board of pounding the pavement, networking, interviewing, and collecting that oh so generous unemployment check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home