Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Wednesday, March 30

Burnt

Can I just tell you how burnt out I am on resume sending? I am picky with the companies I choose to apply to, so that could be one of the reasons this process is taking so freaking long!

Oh, and I have a *fifth* interview tomorrow with a prospective employer.....FIFTH!!!

It makes me think about my friend's mom who had eight, count 'em, eight interviews with a boutique type grocery store. After all was said and done, she did not receive the position she worked so hard to get. Instead she ended up playing Ms. Claus for them one holiday season.

Cross your fingers that I will not have to go through 3 more interviews with the same company again. Or that they will ask me to dress up in a chicken suit at a trade show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home