Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Friday, July 29

Stuff Portrait Friday!

This Weeks Pictures: Where you sleep

* Your Bed

I love, love, love my bed, It's really hard to tell from the photo, as I am a crappy photographer, but we have a queen with 6 feather pillows and the giant french pillow. I have no idea why it it called 'french', but, if you want to buy a new sham for that odd size, it's the same price as a ticket to France. Ah ha! And yes, I have curtains that match my bedding, thanks to my mother in law and Horchow.





* Your Dresser (or drawers)

I am glad that this picture is a bit out of focus so that you do not focus on all the junk and dust that sits atop my dresser.




* Your favorite Jammies

My favorite things to sleep in are my Donna Karan undershirts and Target sleep pants. The sleep pants are so comfy, that I wear them for household chores. This particular pair has blue paint all over them. The undershirts are the softest cotton ever. For some reason, my black undershirts are softer than the white ones. I prefer the black as I have to get up at 4:30am to walk the freakin dog and the white shirts show off my nipples.






Now, I want to go to bed! Thank you, Kristine!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger The Q said…

    Yikes, 4:30 a.m?!? Those were my old "working in the stock market hours", thank goodness those days are OVER! But a black shirt still wouldn't spare the world of the ungodly sight of me at that hour of the morning. Nips or no nips, I'd be a FRIGHT to see :-)

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Kami said…

    Um, why do you have to get up at 430am? Uh uh. No way. I also have some favorite house pants. They're all I wear while we're home!

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger Charlotte in Pa said…

    I do household chores in my jammies, too. And that bed looks COMFY! Thanks so much for stopping by our blog and for the birthday wishes!!

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Renee said…

    i really like the wall color in your bedroom! Nice pics!:-)

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Janet said…

    SoozieQ: Fortunately, there is no one out on my block when I take out the dof. This morning, for example, I was outside at 4:15, nipping out, hair all over the place. I still had my earplugs in, too!

    Kami: Housepants! That cracks me up!

    Charlotte: Oh, the bed is so comfy....I have had housesitters and guests say that they want my bed.

    Renee: thank you! The color is called Crisp Celery. We have an accent wall paited Velvety Merlot. It's the color I wake up to and I love it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home