Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Wednesday, December 21

I think the glass is half full

I know that I do not blog often and must admit that I have hardly a clue what goes on in the blogging world. I know that I log onto a site, try to compose something that will make someone, somewhere smile or even giggle. Aside from inserting links and hitting the publish button, my blogging skills are pretty elementary. I have some sites I like to visit but the time I spend online has become minimal. I still have yet to fully comprehend blogrolling, Technorati, Livejournal, RSS, Adsense and only recently have I been a regular reader over at Dooce. I have a stat counter, but forgot the login to it.

Today I was visiting one of my regular 'haunts' when I noticed a button asking 'What is your blog worth?' I entered my url. I think you can guess how much my blog is worth.

$0.00

Of course, being a naive optimist, I will take that 0 as meaning 'priceless'.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Vajana said…

    Now that is positive thinking!! I like that!

    I visit you often, you are witty and humorous and make me laugh, so go on with yo bad self.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Janet said…

    Jana- it was *your* site where I learned I am basically worthless, er, priceless.

    Thank you for making my blog one of your haunts!!

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    Definitely Priceless.

    Although I'm suprised that you came up at zero, it's all based on links and I know that I link to you and I've seen other links to you.

    Happy New Year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home