Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Sunday, November 27

The Happiest Place on Earth

Sadly, I am not referring to Monkey Hill. Of course, it's Disneyland!!!! We're booked for January during a time when school is not out of session. We will have the parks to ourselves! Last time we went (in 2003), we stayed across the street from the park in one of the good neighbor hotels, but this time we are going to stay in the Disneyland hotel. Only because of the POOL. *I* really wanted the Grand Californian-rooms have bunkbeds, the hotel has a spa, and it is more convenient to getting into the parks- but I was outvoted. My husband's inner child tells him that his down time at Disneyland is to be spent splashing near skull rock and going on a jungle cruise. Me, I am hoping to swap potion recipes with the Evil Queen, or hook up for drinks with Maleficent.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Vajana said…

    ooh ooh have fun! I do suggest NOT putting Darian's hair up like the girl in the pool photo. No no no.

    You are so lucky! Take lots of pics!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home