Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Wednesday, June 15

Ten on Tuesday

10 Things You Wish You Knew When You Were in Highschool

You know, I have been thinking long and hard about this one and I just cannot come up with a list of 10 things. I think I have 2: I wish I knew how much computers would rule the world, and, I wish I had not spent so much money on the high school yearbook. Those kids who saw me as the weird outcast dressed in black who still managed to graduate with decent grades and get accepted to NYU could have given 2 shits about me. Why did I pony up the dough to keep their ugly mugs in a leatherbound commemorative edition for my spawn and spouse to peruse and giggle? Oh,right, for shits and giggles!

I really have no regrets about anything that happened while I was in high school. The best friendship I made there still last today- love you, Michele!- and I have great esteem fodder to share with my daughter. I was an individual who didn't necessarily follow the crowd (except for that minute in 9th grade when I made all the petitions to get the Hooters to play at our school!)

What do you wish you knew when you were in highschool?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home