Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Saturday, May 14

An open memo to WA state License plate #JANINE

Janine (I suppose that is your name since the license plate announces such, and you are a female motorist):

Please be aware that driving west on Madison and being in the outer right turn lane to travel north on 6th does not mean that you have access to the inner lane at the same time.

Janine, honey, I know how important it is for you and your gold Camry to get on the freeway right at the start of rush hour (4:07pm daily!), but stop cutting off other motorists! Not only is it agressive driving, ie.- against.the.law.- but it pisses off everyone in line waiting to get to the onramp. AND, you piss off the people behind you in the outer lane who simply want to travel north, not cut off other cars like you wish to do.

In short STOP TRYING TO CUT ME OFF WHEN I WANT TO GET ONTO I-5!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home