Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Wednesday, April 27

The probing questions

I'm hooked on these survey thingys that provide answers to questions I ponder often such as, 'What is my inner European?', and, 'Does my English cut the mustard?'. (My inner european is French and my English skills are, well, I scored 100% on both grammar and punctuation! Thanks to Mrs. Norwood and those Language Lightbulb awards I strived to achieve in her fifth grade class!)

If I have ever wondered what city in America would fit me best, I come to this site and take a little survey. Need to know my Japanese name? How about my Irish name? What age will I die? Which age do I most act like? Do I think more with my left brain or my right? How normal am I? How's my taste in music?

I find the answers here.


And in case you are wondering:

American Cities that best fit me are 65% Seattle, 60% Honolulu, 60% Los Angeles, 60% Miami, 55% Austin
My Japanese name is Sada Aburakoji
My Irish name is Duvessa Lynch
I will die when I am 82
I act the age of 31
I am 50/50 when it comes to being left brained or right brained
I am 45% normal
My taste in music?
80's Alternative: Highest Influence
80's R&B: High Influence
90's Alternative: High Influence
Old School Hip Hop: High Influence
80's Pop: Medium Influence
Alternative Rock: Medium Influence
Classic Rock: Medium Influence
Progressive Rock: Medium Influence
Punk: Medium Influence
90's Pop: Low Influence
90's Rock: Low Influence
Adult Alternative: Low Influence
Dance: Low Influence
Hip Hop: Low Influence
Ska: Low Influence

So I feel a lot better about myself, now that I have the answers to some of the questions that keep me awake at night......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home