Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Monday, May 23

Good things come in 3's!!

It's a 3 meme:
I was tagged by Lora.

3 names I go by:
J_Bo, Mommy, Janet

3 screen-names I've had:
J_Bo, monkeyhill3, boyerof3

3 physical things I like about myself:
my face, my hands, my sense of humor (OK, I know it's not technically *physical*!)

3 physical things I dislike about myself:
my stomach, my cellulite, my few gray hairs

3 parts of my heritage:
Russian Jew, German, and...Russian Jew!

3 things I am wearing right now:
black hoodie, black yoga pants, pink fuzzy slippers

3 favorite bands/musical artists:
Jane's Addiction, Red Hot Chili Peppers, the Go! Team (a new fave!)

3 favorite songs:
This one is way too hard, so I will choose 3 songs that I have listening to over and over again in the car: E-Pro by Beck; The Power is On by the Go! Team; Galang by MIA

3 things I want in a relationship:
mutual respect, trust, and humor

3 physical things about people of the opposite sex that appeal to me:
eyes, dark hair, and strong hands

3 of my favorite hobbies:
travelling, reading, and shopping!

3 things I want to do really badly right now:
lay back down, drink some water, and change the channel

3 things that scare me:
right wing republicans, ignorance, horror films

3 of my everyday essentials:
coffee, keys, and kid!

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
forensic dentistry, nanny, rockette

3 places you want to go on vacation:
Maui, south of France (Nice and Cannes), NYC

3 kids' names you like:
Darian (!), Levi, Ruby

3 things you want to do before you die:
hot air balloon ride, skydive, and ensure my daughter will be OK after I am dead and gone.

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
Can I answer how I am like a gay boy? I have good taste, like to go dancing, and have a lover named Scott

3 ways I am stereotypically a chick:
my love of shoes, how I cry easily to get my way, and I can't throw or catch a ball

3 celeb crushes:
Hmm...no real crushes but I really like Ellen DeGeneres, Johnny Depp, and Robert DeNiro

All done! I am supposed to tag three other people, but I am such a loser, I don't know anyone but K and Lora to tag, and Lora already tagged me!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    A rockette! You must have much better legs then I do.
    I'm an absolute wimp when it comes to horror films. People love to watch me watch horror films because I just can't stay in my seat for them.

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Blogger Janet said…

    I tap danced for years and when I was a teenager hoped that my fan kicks and high kicks could make it to Rockefellar Center. :)

    My husband is a horror fan as is one of my best friends. They still can't get over the fact that I cannot sit through them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home