Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Monday, August 21

Packing the bag....

Today is Piper's due date!!! I'm feeling like she will make her debut tomorrow or Wednesday. My body can't handle the sharing for much longer than that.

We have become totally complacent here at Monkey Hill. We went to a couples shower this past Saturday for a friend who is due with their first 6 weeks after ours is due. They have their nursery finished already. I still have yet to wash the bedding and make the crib. Eh. The baby doesn't sleep in the crib the first few weeks, anyway. We did manage to pick up the co-sleeper for our bed the other day because, as you can see, the Moses basket has been taken over by the cats.

Well, Blogger is taking it's sweet old time trying to upoload a picture of my cats and by the time it is online, I will probably have the baby! So, no photo.



One thing that I have managed is personal maintenance: I got a pedicure and my brows are done. BECAUSE HAVING A CLEAN BROW LINE AND FRESHLY PAINTED TOENAILS SCREAM "IT"S TIME TO HAVE A BABY!!"

For my husband, the bag with the laptop and camera are ready for the wi-fi connection at the hospital.....

5 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger The Q said…

    YEA!!! Can't wait to hear from you again because I know it will be with an update and/or a picture?!?! :-)

    I'll be thinking of you all!!

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Vajana said…

    wi fi? At the hospital! Cool. Can't wait to hear about the new one!! Don't leave us hangin!

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *crosses my fingers* Here's to a quick and easy birth!! ;o)

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    I thought for sure you would have had her by now. Wishing you a quick and easy birth.

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Vajana said…

    JBO email your home address so i can send something when bambina arrives!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home