Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Thursday, March 30

And the winner is....

ME!


I get the Coach handbag as we are pregnant with a GIRL!!!

Of course, my husband does not really recall making a bet with me and commented that I won't be carrying a nice handbag for a few years; I need to sport a diaper bag. I'll get the Coach bag out of him. In the meantime, he offered to buy me this.

Now that I know we are definitely birthing a female, I am motivated to start shopping. We have NOTHING for a baby in this house. Well, there are those ball gowns, but they are not so practical.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YES! YES! Another girl for the cousin group! We are so phenomenally genetically dominant!

    Little BK has already suggested Emily as a name... :)

    I'll call later this weekend, we have our first sleepover to attend-Sunday night will be the first night I will have a chance to talk if you are home.

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger The Q said…

    Congratulations!!! YEA!

     
  • At 4:45 AM, Blogger Vajana said…

    $150 for a diaper bag? I think I'm getting totally cheated here. I need to up the ante a bit for my husband.

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    Yipee! Goody for you. You'll just have to compromise and go for the Coach diaper bag. No doubt they make several.

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger trinjoy said…

    CONGRATS!!!

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    I like that bag, but probably couldn't bring myself to pay that much for a diaper bag! I complained with DH spent $40 on the Eddie Bauer bag that is too big for my liking.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home