Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Friday, June 3

Stuff Portrait Friday

I saw this last week over at Kristine's blog and thought it would be fun to try. Scott thinks it's a little too personal and will cause people to stalk me, but he didn't think that maybe I need that type of action in my life. Another stalker. Anyway, this week's pictures are to be kid's room, a collection, and your desk.

First, I will show you a collection. It's my shoes. I don't have a very big collection, but I do enjoy every pair I own:





These are ones who have lost their boxes, but the 2 pics below have not. Nice impression of my dirty feet on those Reef flip flops, eh? And yes, each pair is in its box. I don't have pictures or papers or other junk stuffed in them. I keep the side with the style name/picture facing out so I know what's inside.









These are 'leftover' shoes that don't fit in the closet.

Next, it's kid's room. Here's another movie op. Don't ya love my whiney, Jewish Mother voice? It's how I sound all the time!



Her room still is a nightmare, but at least it's *her* nightmare.
Now, here is my nightmare: alcove in the Man Room where we house the computer and secret files. For the life of me, I cannot seem to ever organize this part of the house. I probably never will!


So that's it! Stuff Portrait Friday!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Random and Odd said…

    Now that is a collection!
    You keep them in boxes? my daughters always steal my boxes and use them for doll house or make them into little buses.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    That's not a big collection? I'd definitely consider you a shoe horse.

    I the shoes that I don't wear frequently in boxes too.

    Nice desktop picture.

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Janet said…

    If I can keep the box, I will. Recently, I have been buying shoes at the Rack or Marshalls where you don't get a box. :( I also have more shoes in the closet and back porch that I didn't show. They're kind of my crap shoes.

    Lora- Oh, I wear the shoes that are in the boxes! The pic on my desktop Scott took with his phone. It was a pix message asking for forgiveness when I scolded her via text message for drinking the evil soda at the ski resort. Nice run on sentence, eh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home