Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Tuesday, May 24

A Taste of the Darkside

Darian and Scott just got home from the Cinerama where they screened episode (I can't keep track) of (that space movie everyone but me gets into). (I know! I just can't get into it, but I have seen every movie at least 5 times!)

Anyway, when Scott said that Annikin was very bad, Darian added, "He was so bad that he really needs to be put in time out!"

Darian's take on it: she really enjoyed any and all scenes with R2-D2 and hid her face during all the other scenes. Or so that's what Scott said.

Scott's take on it? Well, you will have to come over for a glass of wine to find out.

That is....if you really give a care!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhhh it's so lovely to read about someone else who really doesn't care about all the Star Wars hype! I'm an oddity because I do like sci-fi; I just never got into Star Wars. Even my sister has seen all six movies. I have yet to stay awake during one -- except when I was dragged to Episode I with my husband! :o)

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    I see that you are getting your link out to others did my suggestion help?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home