Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Monday, May 30

Episode 2...Attack of the Mimes

Darian and I just got back from a spur of the moment trip to the NW Folklife Festival- a place to revel in face painting, guitar strumming, drum circles, and buskers from all over. The excitement for us? Darian was attacked by a group of mimes!! She was so cute and unsuspecting- dropping money into their basket to get them to act. Then suddenly they grabbed her, rustled her hair, hugged her tight thanking her for the change. Afterall, mime is money!

And me without my camera.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    It's horrible when such great things like that happen and you don't get a chance to record them on film. Good that you now have a blog so the memory is recorded somewhere.

    I like you new little profile picture. I was thinking of putting up a picture of myself from when I was a kid too. I might yet. I've had like 6 different profile pictures since I started blogging.

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Janet said…

    And it's just such a funny story...attacked by mimes!

    Thanks! That is a photo of me when I was only 4 years old! I am damn cute!

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    You certainly are. I love the ringlets.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home