Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Wednesday, June 8

Ketchup

Just checkin' in...having felt in the mood to write.

I did get the Ten on Tuesday e-mail: 10 romantic things to do for your significant other. I am so lame and unromantic, that I cannot come up with a list. For real. I guess if you asked Scott what I did that was romantic, he could give you a list, but popping open champagne and wearing sexy lingerie is not really my idea of romantic. We've done romantic things *together*, but there is nothing that I do specifically that I feel is romantic. So, I guess you are wondering what Scott would consider something I do romantic. Eh?

Our few and far between weekends away that I have planned have been romantic. We've gone to local B&B's, wine country, and far off lands to be alone together. And by far, surprise sex is something he definitely considers romantic. What is surprise sex? That's when I wake up in the middle of the night to hear him playing X-Box Live with his gamer friends and instead of yelling at him to go to bed, I unplug the modem and have sex with him. He. Loves. That.

So what else has been going on? I think I made my own amends with my issues involving Darian's girl scout troop. Last night we did a science in action workshop with all the neighborhood brownie troops. While inquiring as to the availability of a troop that is one mile from home as opposed to three, I learned that we have one of the most established, involved, together troops. And there is really just one mom in our group who rubs me the wrong way and she wasn't there last night, so I wasn't loathing girl scout life. And as Darian likes to remind me: no matter if my friends aren't in my troop, they are still my girl scout sisters and always will be!





So that's about all for now. I know, nothing exciting, nothing witty, just a quick check in to say Hi!

Bye!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    And that little lesson is what Girl Scouts is all about.

    Yes, suprise sex and a steak dinner what more could a man ask for.

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger Janet said…

    Thanks, Lora! Sometimes I forget that Girl Scouting is for *her* benefit; not so much mine!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home