Ce Soir ou Jamais

tonight I write...or never

Saturday, April 29

This is about as good as it gets



My daughter and I are having chocolate day. Just because. We've downed the rest of her dark chocolate bunny left from Easter and shared a peanut butter egg. We are so in love right now, despite the Seattle rain. Rather than venture out to complete all the errands on my mental to do list (kid haircut, mom brow wax, odds and ends needed from Target, purchase of a friend's wedding gift) we are doing, yet again, a marathon of Harry Potter. During my first trimester when I thought I was extremely depressed/and or had the flu for an extended time since I had no clue I was pregnant, movie marathons were a staple on the weekends for Darian. And I could sleep through it all. But not today! I'm filled with happiness and delight from my chocolate high! Oh, and COFFEE!!! I tried coffee for the first time yesterday and found it to be MOST GLORIOUS!! How, oh how, could I deprive myself the 17 weeks I have left of this pregnancy? Needless to say, I had a small cup this morning and worked it off by Dysoning the pet hair from the hardwoods and furniture. Life couldn't be any better at the moment.

And what are YOU up to today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home